Jul 27, 2010

Purple petals

These almost look fake and plastic in some of the photos but I can assure you they're real! How great are purple tulips? I love tulips in general, but I've never before seen them in this colour. I'm currently house-sitting for my sister and her girlfriend while they're away on a lovely trip along a beautiful stretch of Australian coast and they bought the tulips not long before they left. So I've been treated with their rather shy display of blooming and finding sunshine in Winter.

















And I'm a bit preoccupied with shadows and lighting at the moment so I couldn't help but document this shadow on the wall of the delightful tulips.

1 comment:

  1. These look so pretty noods, i love having flowers in the house, and am going to the markets today but because it's raining am reluctant to buy flowers as they have no beautiful sunshine to play in!! Will probably give in regardless!! but these are really pretty pics anyhow. Love Em.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails