Dec 30, 2010

The season to be jolly

I've been so incredibly idle with my posts, but I promise to make up for it over the next month or so. I've been back home over Christmas, for about ten days so there was ample opportunity for me to snap away to my hearts content. It was lovely. Plus, I adore the weather at this time of year with all the sunshine and blue skies. I find it endlessly inspiring and it means my camera(s) rarely leave my side, which I'm sure my family can well and truly attest to. My amazing sister gave me a Lomo Action Sampler for Christmas which I've been testing out. I'm yet to develop or even use the first roll of film, so the results shall definitely be interesting and I'm sure they'll be featuring on here in the not so distant future. And my very own Diana+ camera is on its way to my doorstep and shall be trialled and adored as soon as I get my hands on it, with the photos put up here in due time. But anyway, I digress. Here is a bit of a snapshot of my last couple of weeks. A happy New Year to all.















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails