Jan 4, 2011

Leaving

Last month my sister and her girlfriend packed up their house and moved to Melbourne. Their house was a shambles for the entire packing process which provided the perfect opportunity to take some photos of their vintage furniture and retro kitchen supplies. It was extremely sad to see them leave this sleepy little city, and it will be a little sadder here without them.











They also roped me into helping them tidy up the garden. However, I use the term help lightly given I was taking photos of the tidying and gardening for most of the time.















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Noods, i had'nt seen these... They actually made me a bit sad then, it feel like ages ago that we lived there and it has only been a month to the day!! wow that's crazy... they are gorgeous photos and you capture things in such interesting ways, I truly admire your skills! love B.E x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails