Mar 21, 2011

Summer love

These photos were taken over Christmas when I was back at my parents house in the country. I took a plethora of photos on the trip which was quite lucky considering I've been rather slack with taking photos of late. Especially using my DSLR. I've been taking a break from the digital age and slipping back in time with some rather new acquisitions that I've been enjoying getting to know. Over Christmas I made the bold decision to jump on the Diana Lomo bandwagon and haven't looked back. My sister also gave me a Lomo ActionSampler for Christmas and it has proved to be a most faithful companion. It's easy to use and has the best results. Film seems to be endlessly rewarding and I promise to post all of my film adventures on here once I develop them. But for now, please enjoy these rather belated Christmas photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails