Apr 3, 2011

The weekend

I've been studying at University for the last four years of my life. After eight long semesters full of essay-writing, deadlines, time-management (or lack thereof), friends and many a celebratory drink with said friends, my University life culminated with my graduation over the weekend. It was a surreal feeling attending a graduation ceremony that was my own. With friends I'd made throughout those sometimes arduous years, we sat nervously awaiting those 15 seconds it takes to walk across a stage, shake a Chancellor's hand, receive our certificates and proceed to stage right. I was fortunate enough to have my entire family proudly cheering me on from the crowd. A family who is also incredibly generous, giving me the sweetest cards and gifts a girl could dream of. So here is a snapshot of a rather treasured and marvellous weekend.













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails