Apr 27, 2010

A Few of My Favourite Things

This is just a quick post about some of my favourite things. The coat hangers represent my absolute weakness for shopping, as is evident by the number of hangers! My mum hand made the lamp shade for me and so it's very special to me. The stack of old papers are actually sheets of music that my Nanna has at her house. I love playing the piano, a love my Nanna passed on to me. And I really like the worn, faded and loved look they have about them. The books are also from my Nanna. One was a Dickens and one was an Austen from memory. The old tin is from my Grandma and is full of old buttons. I absolutely adore buttons and tea cups and have a bit of a collection going as you can see in the photo of my tea cup cupboard. It has a bit of everything in it, but it's mainly my tea cups! I also collect and love listening to vinyl records. I have probably about 40 now. I got a record player a few birthday's ago and I just love the sound and quality of records.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails