Apr 26, 2010

Polaroids: A Love Affair

I have a confession to make. I absolutely love polaroids. I'm pretty sure anybody that loves photography loves polaroids. They have this ability to deliver a photo with such a nostalgic tinge. And it still seems like magic to me, the way it can spit the photo out straight away. Unfortunately, polaroids are a rarity these days and polaroid film is even harder to come across and harder to afford! I'm extremely lucky though because my sister has given me a polaroid for my birthday but pre such an awesome gift I used and sometimes still use, a great program called Poladroid. It morphs any normal photo into a polaroid look-alike. It's free to download and is a fabulous addition to anyone's catalogue. Get it here: http://www.poladroid.net/download.html

But here's some photos of mine that I've put through the Poladroid recently.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails