May 22, 2010

Gardenias

Today I went for a bit of a drive to the hills near Adelaide. It was a beautiful sunny day so I figured it was beautiful weather for checking out the Mount Lofty Botanical Gardens and I wasn't disappointed in the least! They were absolutely stunning, especially at this time of year when the Autumn colours are really on display. I stayed there for maybe two hours, enthralled with all the wonderful types of flowers that were in bloom. I took an embarassing amount of photos so there'll be plenty more to come. These were honestly one of the first things that I saw as I walked into the gardens, such beautiful gardenias in flower. They were especially fragrant today and caught my attention immediately. There were three different varieties that I photographed - pink, white and a pale red.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails