Jun 17, 2010

Typography love












So as you can see the title was a little bit of a lie, as these photos are less typography and more signage but it's still the same gist in my book. Plus, I haven't done a post on typography or numbers or signage for what feels like an eon, so I felt like it was well overdue. As I said earlier, I've been going back through my photos and I almost feel a tad overwhelmed because there's so many photos I want to post up. I've been making a list and it just keeps growing and growing - it's getting a bit out of hand! So expect a lot of posts in the next few days/weeks, especially considering I've finished uni for the semester so I have a couple of weeks before my internship starts so I'm gonna have a lot of free time on my hands to blog! Back to this post though and just as a side note, the photos are from all over the place. The first is from Bute, the last is from France and the rest are from everywhere in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails