Jun 9, 2010

You're such an ass

Last summer my family and I went to visit my Grandma who lives in Broken Hill. I've showed some photos of the beautiful Silver City in another post. While we were there we took a quick trip to Silverton, a virtual ghost town about fifteen minutes from Broken Hill. I absolutely love the place though. It's beautiful and dusty and full of old world charm and character wherever you turn. A lot of movies and fashion shoots have been set in Silverton. It's an iconic Australian town. These donkeys were just aimlessly wondering around the town together. They were really cute and were clearly used to humans because they came up to us and were angling for a pat. One of the poor donkeys was heavily pregnant, and this was in the middle of summer and the sun was beating down. They were extremely placid and were a lovely surprise on our way out of town.













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails