Aug 6, 2010

From dusk til dawn

Today was the first day I've taken photos in a long time. Lately I feel a bit like my inspiration has dried up and that I'm sitting around waiting for Spring to roll around. I seem to feel much more motivated and inspired in the warmer months, and particularly in Spring because it's a nature lovers feast. But today sparked a hint of things to come with a warm orange sunset on a cold Winter's day. The sun is starting to set later and later now that Winter solstice is well and truly behind us. It felt quite magical with the almond blossoms and a vibrant backdrop of brilliant orange.





The sun came out for its final farewell of the day just as it was descending towards the horizon. It provided the perfect setting for the Eucalyptus tree in the neighbours' backyard.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails