Aug 24, 2010

The fun of native fauna

I took these photos awhile ago now, and entered them into a competition and considering they didn't get too far I figure I can now post about them! There's definitely an upside to everything. So here are my favourite photos and little critters from the Cleland Wildlife Park up in the Adelaide Hills. The photos I'll be posting up in the next few weeks or so will probably all be harking back to earlier months because I'm pretty flat out for the next month or so between uni, work and I've also lined up a couple of weeks of work experience so some of my older photos may be popping up around here to compensate for my lack of photographing at the moment!







And here's some of the other non-animal photos I submitted.




1 comment:

  1. Oh Noods, those animals are so so cute. Shame they didn't go far in the comp but they are gorgeous anyhow- and there will be plenty more competitions to enter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails