Aug 6, 2010

A snapshot

As I mentioned a few posts ago I was house-sitting for my sister and her girlfriend while they were away on holidays (lucky things). While I was there I took the opportunity (and liberty) of photography some bits and pieces around their house. I absolutely adore their house and the way its decorated. I always get decor envy, but particularly at their house. It's very quirky and cute. I've already done a quick post on their little corner of the world before and hopefully I'm not doubling up too much. I'll also be making an effort in the future to cut down a bit on the nature posts following a friend's advice that my blog is a tad saturated by the all natural. So from here on in I'll attempt to break up the nature and plants posts with a little bit of house posts and neighbourhood shots. But for now, please enjoy the lovely abode of my sister and her girlfriend (and try not to be too jealous of their wonderful home!)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails