Aug 18, 2010

What a wonderful day

We had the loveliest sunny day here in Adelaide today. It felt almost like Spring was just around the corner. The sun actually had an iota of warmth to it and the wind wasn't anywhere near as chilly as it has been. I always feel much more inspired when it's wonderful weather, particular sunshine days. So I decided today was the day that I'd take some more photos (I've been feeling quite uninspired lately as everything feels a bit dull and wintery, which is just me whingeing really!) and it felt like as soon as I took that first step out the door the sun decided it would be fun to play hide and seek. Well, more hide than seek. I decided to wander around for a bit anyway, and took a few quick snaps around the neighbourhood (as I have in the past). And when I got home? The sun cheekily peeked out from behind some clouds. Oh well, it shall soon be Spring and I'll get my fill of warm rays and sun-drenched photos I'm sure. Until then, here's the photos I took today.















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails